RADCLIFFE CARNIVAL AT 8

Brilliant Exhibition at Arena Tonight for Benefit of Endowment Fund--Tickets Still on Sale

Featured by exhibitions by the best fancy skaters in the country, the skating carnival, for the benefit of the Radcliffe Endowment Fund, will be held at the Boston Arena this evening at 8 o'clock. Mrs. L. C. Mueller will skate in a brilliant and spectacular number as a Sun Goddess, while Mr. William Frick, a popular skater who appears often at the Arena, will give an exhibition in spiral skating.

Besides performances by other well known Boston skaters, a fantasy entitled "The Flight of the Princess Aurora" will be given in which Mrs. Charles Blanchard, formerly Miss Theresa Weld, national amateur woman's fancy skating champion, S. C. Badger '23, national amateur fancy skating champion, and N. W. Niles '09, formerly Olympic pair champion with Mrs. Blanchard, will take the leading parts. There will be also exhibitions of speed skating. The final number on the program will be the hockey match between Radcliffe and a team of the Junior League.

Tickets ranging in price from $1.00 to $3.00 are on sale at the Arena, Herrick's and Wright and Ditson's.