THIRD UNIVERSITY TEA TOMORROW AFTERNOON

Will be Held in Living Room of Union From 4.30 to 6 o'Clock--Similar Informal Gatherings to Continue Every Friday Until Mid-Years

The third in the series of University Teas this year will be given tomorrow in the Living Room of the Union from 4.30 until 6 o'clock. The teas, which are open to all members of the University, will be continued every Friday afternoon until the mid-year examination period.

The purpose of these teas is to give the students an opportunity to meet the members of the faculty and their wives in an informal social way. With this in view the Faculty has been divided into six groups, the group for the third tea being the members of the Department of Astronomy, the Division of Classics, the Department of Germanic Languages, the Division of Geology, and the Division of Philosophy.

The other groups which remain are as follows:

Friday, Jan, 12. Department of Botany, Graduate School of Education, Department of Romance Languages, Proctors.

Friday, Jan 19. Graduate School of Business Administration, Division of Chemistry, Division of Fine Arts, Division of Semitic Languages.

Friday, January 26.--Department of Economics, Department of Government, Department of History, Department of Zoology, Visiting Ministers.