COACH FISHER'S MEN WADE THROUGH TEAM B

FAIL IN ATTEMPTS AT POINTS AFTER TOUCHDOWNS

Six touchdowns in forty-five minutes was the record of Coach Fisher's A team yesterday afternoon at the end of a one sided scrimmage with team B in the Stadium. Throughout the scrimmage, team A was kept on the offensive. Six times the ball was given to Greenough, the team A center, on the 50 yard line, and six times his team carried it across the team B goal line.

The first trip down the field was quickly negotiated by Cheek, who ripped between tackle and guard for a 45 yard run that landed the ball on team B's five yard line in a position for Howe to rush it over on the next play. Several touchdowns later, Pfaffman outdid Cheek's performance by taking the ball on the 50 yard line and carrying it across the goal line without a stop. The other touchdowns were made in less sensational fashion. Perhaps the most serious failing of the afternoon was in drop kicking: of the six attempts for goals from the field, two were blocked, one failed and only three were successful.

The lineup of team A early in the scrimmage before numerous substitutions began was as follows.

Ends: Gordon and Crosby, tackles, Dunker and Eastman, guards, Hubbard and Grew, center, Greenough, quarterback, Lee, and backs, Howe, Cheek, and Pfaffman.