EXETER STARS ON 1927 FACE OLD TEAM-MATES

COACH CAMPBELL TO START SAME TEAM AS LAST WEEK

Handicapped by a week of casualities, a disorganized Exeter football team will come to Soldiers Field today to face the Freshman football eleven at 2.30. Coach Blake and Trainer Murch of Exeter believe that they will have their regular line up today, but the temporary absences of men like Elliott, quarterback, Gurney, tackle, Downey, end, Weiner, guard, and Brady, halfback, have greatly retarded the team's development. Rearrangements have followed, among them the shifting of Captain Charles worth from center to right guard, and Bell has been shifted to center.

To face this somewhat disorganized Exeter team, Coach T. J. Campbell will send on the field practically the same team that won such a creditable victory from Andover last week, and rushed a touchdown against team B of the University squad in a scrimmage on Wednesday. Miller, Coady, Zarakov, and Hamlen will again constitute the backfield. With Coady to do the punting, Zarakov and Miller can be counted on to alternate on the ground gaining. Zarakov made the Freshman touchdown against. Andover, while Miller accounted for the score against team B.

Although Exeter defeated the 1926 football team by a score of 20-6, Exeter's three star players, MacPhail, Prendergast, and Zarakov are no longer in the line up, and Zarakov is now playing for the Harvard team.

The line up for the Freshman team is as follows: L.e. Kilgour, l.t. Delay, l.g. Dean, c. Bond, r.g. Platt, r.t. Porter, e. Robinson, q.b. Hamlen, l.h. Zarakov, r.h. Miller, f.b. Coady.