P.H.B. TO ATTEMPT DEPUTATION WORK

Other Universities, However, Have Used Plan Successfully--Meeting to be Held Tonight

Deputation work, for the purpose of interesting high school students in college and a life vocation, will get under way at a meeting this evening in the Phillips Brooks House, when all University men who are interested in such work have been asked to be present.

It is planned to send to as many different towns as possible, depurations of four or five men who will meet through church or school the boys of the community. By means of making contact with the boys in their athletics, on hikes, and through personal talks, it is hoped that each deputation will exert some valuable influence upon the boys.

In the past this work has not been actively engaged in by the Phillips Brooks House, but the successful practice of other university Christian associations in this work has influenced the Phillips Brooks House to take it up.

At the meeting this evening W.C. Ross, secretary of the M.I.T. Christian Association, and John Robinson of the Boston University Divinity School, will speak.

The undergraduates who compose the committee on this work and who have all had experience in it are A.D. Phillips Jr. '26, J.J. Mather '26, and E.W. Martin, '26.