GLEE AND INSTRUMENTAL CLUBS UNITE IN CONCERT

APPROXIMATELY 265 MEN WILL PARTICIPATE

The annual joint concert by the University and Yale Glee and Instrumental Clubs will be given this evening in Sanders Theatre at 8.45 o'clock before a full house. E. F. Knauth '24 will conduct the University Glee Club, which will be composed of 150 men. The University Instrumental Clubs will contain approximately 40 men. The Yale musical organizations came to Cambridge with a total of 75 men. Of this number 50 men are in the Glee Club and 25 in the Instrumental Clubs.

A few second balcony tickets for this evening's concert are still available, at $1.50 each, at the Glee Club office in the Music Building or at Amee Brothers' Bookstore in Brattle Square. The concert is open to all members of the University and to their guests and will be over in time to allow the audience to attend the Harvard-Yale dance at the Union.

The program which will be given this evening is practically the same as that given last year at the joint concert in Woolsey Hall in New Haven. There are nine numbers and between the fourth and fifth of these there will be an intermission. Each number will be rendered by one of the musical clubs and in no case will two clubs combine to give a single number. The program closes with the singing by the respective glee clubs of "Bright College Years" and "Fair Harvard".

The program is: Part One 1. Yale Banjo Club a. Yale Medley  arranged by Austin 2. Harvard Glee Club a. My Bonny Lass  Morley b. Chorus from "The Gondoliers"  Sullivan 3. Harvard Banjo Club a. Medley  arranged by Rice b. Up the Street  Morse 4. Yale Glee Club a. College Medley b. The Land of the Sky Blue Water  Cadman c. Autumn Sea  Gericke Intermission Part Two 5. Harvard Mandolin Club a. Swing Song  Barns b. Marcheta  Schertsinger 6. Harvard Glee Club a. Full Fathom Five  Ireland b. Football Songs 7. Yale Banjo Club a. Stars and Stripes Forever  Sousa 8. Yale Glee Club a. The Piper of Dundee  Von Othegraven b. The Indifferent Mariner  Bullard Baritone Solo, Mr. Kullman c. The Testament  Marschuer 9. Harvard and Yale Glee Clubs a. Bright College Years  Durand b. aFir Harvard  words by Gilman