WATTERS AMONG CRIMSON HARRIERS FACING M. I. T.

PROSPECTS AGAINST PRINCETON AND YALE BRIGHTENING

For the first time, this season J. N. Watters '26 will be among the Crimson harriers, and although after such a long absence he can not be expected to run in his best form against M. I. T. today, his return nevertheless bodes well for the results of the triangular meet with Yale and Princeton two weeks hence.

Ten University runners will line-up with an equal number of Engineers at the start of the Charles River course at 2.05 o'clock this afternoon, but of each team only the first five to finish will count in the scoring. In addition to Watters, the Crimson outfit will comprise Captain Coburn, Cutcheon, Chaplin, Harrison, Ryan, Kobes, Cobb, Boyce and Parker.

The delegation from down the river is stronger than ever this year, particularly in having a well-balanced line-up. Thus in trimming Cornell last Saturday 42 to 65, the Engineers took first second, fourth, fifth, and seventh places. Moreover Kirby, the first Ithacan to finish, at present holds the intercollegiate championship for the mile. The wearers of the Cardinal and Gray in today's bike will be captain Holt, Fricker, Bemis, Rooney, Parkinson, Howe, Keplinger, Duffy, Grossman, and Fife.

The Freshman race with M. I. T. is scheduled for 2 o'clock. The Crimson team will consist of Suede, Shaw, Smyth, Gordon, Jacobs, Haggerty, Davidson, Pierce, Hewitt, and Teele.

The Technology first-year runners will be Gaylord, Beattle, Smith, Jutte, Spurr, Hunt, Church, Johnston, Barlowe, and Spaue.