SOPHOMORE CLASS VOTING WILL BEGIN NEXT WEEK

Cummings, Barker, and Marshall Will be in Charge of Elections--Will Try to Announce Results Next Wednesday

With the final list of nominations for Sophomore class officers announced, and an election committee appointed, the class election will be held before the end of the week.

The three Sophomores who will be in charge of the election are Thayer Cummings, L. B. R. Barker Jr., and E. W. Marshall.

As had been previously announced, the postal ballot will replace this year the old, method of balloting in Sever Hall between classes. Under this system the Election Committee will send out before the end of the week a ballot and a return envelope to each member of the class. After indicating his choice each voter must place his signature on the envelope in which he returns the ballot so that his name may be checked up on the class list. No signature will be placed on the ballots.

If the ballots are promptly returned the election committee expects to be able to announce the results of the election by Wednesday, November 14.

In order to comply with the Sophomore constitution which requires that there shall be three nominees for class president, the name of C. L. Harding Jr. was added to the two nominations previously announced

The final list of nominations is

President

C. L. Harding Jr.

N. S. Howe.

T. J. Maher.

Vice-President

J. W. Adte.

F. S. Moseley.

Secretary-Treasurer

F. I. Barton.

F. M. Martin.

Richard Trimble.

Student Council Member

J. A. Halstead.

W. C. Ladd.

W. I. Nichols.