HOCKEY TEAM FACES CANADIAN PLAYERS

He Moves Back to His Regular Position--Hammond Will Not Start--Canadians Excel at Passing Game

Harvard will get its first taste of this season's Canadian hockey tonight when the University faces off with the Aura Lees of Toronto at 8.15 o'clock. From the showing which the northerners made against the B. A. A. outfit last night, it is evident that the Crimson will have a full-sized order on its hands this evening.

The Aura Lees were last year rated among the foremost Canadian teams, and their present performances would indicate that Coach Marsden's men are in no great danger of losing their reputation. The Toronto players excel in the passing game, which they have had the best opportunity to perfect during their three weeks of practice on ice this winter.

Crimson Line-up Is Altered

For the Crimson, the influx of the football men has resulted in a shifted line-up. Captain Crosby is back at his old position on the defence, but Hammond will not go on the ice at the start of the game. Since the Boston Hockey Club contest a week ago in which Hod- der was slated as playing at right defence, the 1925 Freshman captain has been working with the forwards. During his period of action last Friday he frequently moved up to the offense, but tonight will be the first time he has been regularly assigned to the position of right wing.

Goal Guards Closely Matched

The race for goal guard is increasing in intensity, with Bradford, Cummings, and Newell all closely matched. Coach Winsor had not decided last night who would start the game, but the expectations are that Bradford will be the man. In all probability each of the three will have charge of the cage for one of the three 15 minute periods, as was the case last Friday.

Since the season tickets were printed before the management arranged the game with the Aura Lees, the checks bearing the name of the B. A. A. will admit to the Arena tonight. Additional seats in the cheering section are now available for season ticket holders at $1.65. Other seats for tonight's game are also on sale at the B. A. A. for $2.20 and $1.10.

The referees will be Sands and Stewart