GLOVER WILL GIVE FIRST DOWSE INSTITUTE LECTURE

Series Starting Tonight to Include Five Discussions on Subject of "St. Paul"--Opening Topic to be "Damascus"

Dr. Terrot Reaveley Glover, follow and classical lecturer at Saint John's College, Cambridge, England, will deliver at 8 o'clock this evening in the New Lecture Hall the first of a series of five lectures on "St. Paul". The opening lecture will be entitled "Damascus". These lectures have been arranged by the trustees of the Dowse Institute, with the cooperation of Harvard University. They will be given this week on five successive evenings, and will be free and open to the public.

Dr. Glover, who lectured at the Lowell Institute two years ago, is recognized as one of the highest authorities on Greek literature and history, on the Jewish religion, and on the early Christian Church. He is the author of a number of a notable books on these subjects, among them "Life and Letters in the Fourth Century", "The Conflict of Religions in the Early Roman Empire", and "Progress in Religion", which contained his Lowell Institute lectures.

This week's program of lectures is as follows: Today, "Damascus"; tomorrow, "Not Having Mine Own Righteousness"; Wednesday, "The Life of Obedience"; Thursday, "The Human Paul", and Friday, "The Love of Christ".