ALL BUILDINGS WILL BE OPEN DURING HOLIDAYS

Widener Will Close Only on Christmas and on Sundays--Union Dining Room Will Serve a la Carte Meals Daily

Throughout the holidays Widener Library will be closed on Christmas Day and on Sunday, December 23, and Sunday, December 30, only. During week days it will remain open from 9 o'clock until 5.30 o'clock. The Lower Reading Room will close at 10 o'clock on Saturday. On New Years Day the Reading Room and Farnsworth Room will be the only rooms open. The Delivery Desk will be closed on that day. The Business School Library on the top floor of Widener will be closed from Sunday, December 23, until Wednesday, December 26. Otherwise it will have hours similar to those of the Reading Room.

All other University Buildings will be open throughout the vacation, with the exception of Christmas and New Years Day.

The Freshman Gymnasium, Hemingway Gymnasium, and the squash courts will be open from 9 o'clock until 6 o'clock every day, excepting Christmas Day, New Years Day and Sundays. The Big Tree Swimming Pool will be open on the same days from 10.30 o'clock until 6 o'clock.

The Union Dining Room will be open throughout the holidays, and meals will be served A La Carte. The barber shop and pool rooms will also be open.