NOBEL PRIZE WINNER TO LECTURE HERE THURSDAY

Nansen Will Speak at Union--Fosdick and Dewing on Next Week's Program--Scheduled for Monday and Tuesday

Dr. Fridtjof Nansen, arctic explorer and European relief worker, is the first of three prominent men who will speak soon at the Union. Dr. Nansen will speak in the Living Room of the Union Thursday afternoon at 4 o'clock and will discuss his experiences in the storm centers of Europe.

Dr. Nansen came very much to the world's attention this year when the Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to him for him excellent service in Europe since the war.

Next Monday evening at 7 o'clock in the Living Room of the Union, the Rev. Harry Emerson Fosdick, who will conduct chapel next, Sunday morning, will give an address on "What is Christianity." Dr. Fosdick, who annually comes to speak at the University, is Professor of Homiletics at the Union Theological Seminary in New York City.

One week from today Professor Arthur S. Dewing A12 of the Department of History, Government, and Economics will give a lecture on "The History of Harvard College". This historical address is being given under the suspices of the Business School Club and consequently, the meeting will be open not only to Union members but also to all members of the Graduate School Administration.