MISSIONS CONFERENCE TO INCLUDE 24 HARVARD MEN

Six Undergraduates Among Delegation of University to Convention at Indianapolis This Month

The names of twenty four delegates from the University who will attend the Ninth International Convention for Foreign Missions on December 28 at Indianapolis were announced last night by R. S. Hubbard '24, recently appointed chairman of the committee in charge. The list includes six undergraduates, four graduate students, seven medical students, four foreign students, all of whom are in the graduate schools, and two graduates. The names are grouped as follows:

Undergraduates: R. S. Hubbard '24, H. H. MacCubbin '26, W. L. Tibbetts Jr. '26, J. S. Clarke '25, M. A. Cheek '26, and R. H. Sears '24.

Graduate students: B. E. Dorsett G. Ed, A. W. Johnson 2T.S., R. L. Olson 1G, and Charles Easton 1G.

Medical Students: W. B. Coobsey 2M, E. C. Miller 3M, F. R. Parks 3M, R. R. Linton 3M, W. H. Veale 3M, C. E. Johnson 2M, J. W. Tiede 3M.

Foreign Students: R. V. Gogate 1G, S. Kitaswa 1G, T. Nakakawaji 1G and R. Siezuka 2G.

Graduates: W. L. Tibbetts '17, and T. C. Lawrence '20.

The convention will be attended by more than 6000 delegates from every part of the world. It will last from December 28 until the evening of January 1. During that time a series of lectures, discussion groups, and a forum at which the nature and value of the various types of Christian service now being carried on throughout the world. In addition to the thousands of students who will attend from colleges in Canada and the United States, there will be many foreign students present at the conference.

The University delegates will leave Boston on the Southwestern Limited at 2 o'clock on Thursday afternoon, December 27, and will arrive in Indianoplis the next day, when the convention opens. On the evening of January 1, the delegates will return to Boston, arriving January 2 at 3 o'clock.