GLEE CLUB CONCERT AT SYMPHONY, DECEMBER 13

TICKETS NOW ON SALE AT COOP AND SYMPHONY HALL

The University Glee Club will give its first Symphony Hall concert of the season next Thursday evening, December 13, at 8 o'clock in Symphony Hall. Tickets at prices ranging from $1 to $2.50 are now on sale at the Cooperative and at the Symphony Hall ticket office.

This is the first of three concerts to be held in Symphony Hall by the Club, the second being scheduled for February 14 and the third for April 3, Dr. A. T. Davison '06, who will conduct the singers, will take 150 men to the concert next Thursday night. The Club's program is divided into three groups, the first of which is devoted to religious songs, while the last two are comprised of secular numbers. Notable in the second group are the old French Christmas carols and the chorus from "The Gondoliers."

Mme. Sigrid Onegin, contraito of the Metropolitan Opera Company, is the soloist on the program. She is a new-comer in the operatic world, having stepped into the limelight by her concerts in the past two years. She will sing two groups of songs. "Der Feuerriter" (The Fire Congerer) by Hugo Wolf and "Epiphanias" (Epiphany) also by Wolf are her two most interesting numbers, according to her own statement in a recent letter to the Glee Club manager. She further added that this will be the first singing of "Epiphanias" in America. I Since Christ Our Lord, from "The Seven Words"  Schutz Jesu Dulcis Memoria  Vittoria To God on High  Decius Crucifixus  Lotti II Harvard Glee Club Dem Unendlichen  Schubert Der Feuerreiter  Hugo Wolf Epiphanias  Hugo Wolf Die Huninel Ruhmen  Beethoven III Mme. Onegin My Bonny Lass  Morley Three Christmas Carols Christians, Hark! (Bressan) Bring a Torch (Old French) Le Miracle de Saint  Nicholas (Lorraine) Chorus from "The Gondoliers"  Sullivan IV Harvard Glee Club Von Ewiger Liebe  Brahms Standchen  Brahms Der Schmied  Brahms Allelujah  Mozart V Mme. Onegin Fall Fathom Five  Ireland After Many a Dusty Mile  Elgar Your Voices Raise, from the Sixth Chandos Anthem  Handel