REPRESENTATIVES FROM HARVARD AND YALE TO DISCUSS ENGLISH MEET

PRESIDENT LOWELL SANCTIONS INTERNATIONAL EVENT

Detailed arrangements for the track meet in England next summer between the combined Harvard-Yale and Oxford-Cambridge teams will be made at a conference in Cambridge Saturday between representatives of Yale and the University. Sanction has been given the meet by President Lowell and the Harvard and Yale authorities will proceed to make definite plans for the trip abroad.

University Has 3 Delegates

At the conference on Saturday the University will have three representatives--Major F. W. Moore '93, graduate treasurer of the H. A. A.; Mr. W. A. Barron '14, chairman of the Track Advisory Committee; and Mr. W. J. Bingham '16, former Head Coach of the University track team, who conferred with the English authorities last December. Although the complete list of the Yale representatives at the meeting has not yet been announced, it is certain that Mr. J. T. Blossom, graduate manager of the Yale Athletic Association, will be present.

Will Set Definite Date

It is expected that the committee of the two universities will set a definite date for the meet and complete plans for the trip. July 14 or July 21 were the tentative dates decided upon at the conferences in England between Mr. Bingham and the track representatives of Oxford and Cambridge. The location of the meet, left undecided between the Queen's Club or the new stadium at Wembly, will be determined later by the Oxford and Cambridge officials.