HARVARD-PRINCETON FINE ARTS CLUB ESTABLISHES EXCHANGE OF PROFESSORS

WILL PUBLISH NEW JOURNAL, "ART STUDIES"

One of the most important results of the second annual meeting of the Harvard-Princeton Fine Arts Club, which closed yesterday, was the decision to arrange an interchange of faculty members of the two universities. The first step toward this exchange will be made next fall when Professor C. R. Post '04 will go to Princeton, while Professor C. R. Morey will give a course on Byzantine Art here.

In addition to the exchange of professors, several fellowships have been established by friends of the Fine Arts departments of both universities to send graduate students from the University to Princeton, and from Princeton to Cambridge for study in the Fine Arts Department of the University. Next year a student will be chosen by the department to represent the University with a fellowship award of $750. The club will also establish several traveling scholarships to permit students to pursue their work in Europe.

A new journal, "Art Studies", the first number of which will appear in June, has also been planned by the club. The editorial staff will consist of two representatives of each university, and at present is composed of Professors F. J. Mather and C. R. Morey of Princeton, and Professors P. J. Sacks '00 and A. K. Porter of the University.