SENIORS MAY COMPETE FOR TICKET DESIGNS

Class Day Committee Holds Competitions for Tickets and Baccalaureate Hymn--Contributions Are Due by Saturday, March 17

Two competitions, one for the Class Day ticket designs and the other for the words of the Baccalaureate Hymn, have been started by the Senior Class Day Committee and are open to members of the class of 1923.

The designs for tickets should be simple so that the reproductions will be clear. They should be made on white paper in black India ink and should be four and one-half by seven and one-half inches in size. The designs are to bear the following words respectively:

Yard Tickets,--"Harvard Class Day 1923. Admit one to the Yard. 2-11 P. M., June 19".

Stadium Tickets.--"Harvard Class Day 1923. Stadium exercises 4 P. M., June 19".

Memorial Tickets.--"Harvard Class Day 1923. Admit one to Memorial Hall and gymnasium. 8-11 P. M., June 19".

The words for the Hymn should be set to some familiar tune, such as "Integer Vitae" or "Ten Thousand Times Ten Thousand".

Any competitor who wishes more information should communicate with Russell Robb Jr. at Grays 23. Words for the Hymn and ticket designs should be sent to him before Saturday, March 17. Free Class Day tickets will be given to the winners.