ART LETTERS CLASSICS

In the sale, commencing today at Community Book Shop, one may find some titles under each of the above headings.

A visit will convince the caller that here is a chance to buy the odd book. There is a surprise awaiting those who hoed the messages this page conveys. The very book you have been searching for since Hector chased his tail is here.

Do not allow a lack of money to prevent you from taking advantage of these opportunities. Community Book Shop is willing to open an account with you--and without undue formalities.

All stores are not as congenial as you will find this shop to be. We are here to help you. We are willing to go to any lengths to get what you want when you want it. Give us a trial. It isn't necessary to wait days and days for ordered books. Community Book Shop with its New York connections is able to speed up delivery quite a little.

Why is our list of customers growing so? Why do we get more and more library business? Why do people turn to us for other things than books? Because we deliver the goods. We'll get anything for you at any time. We'll do the impossible. We'll try!

Come in and get acquainted. It doesn't cost anything to trade here and the service rendered is far above the ordinary. We are not above doing favors. Why have you not been inside the shop? And you? And you?

Let us be your book sellers--we will be privileged and will do our best to merit your confidence and trade.