TO DISCUSS NEW PLANS FOR THEOLOGICAL SCHOOL

Alumni and Members of Andover, Divinity School, and Theological School to Meet on "Visitation Week"

Alumni, members, and old friends of the Andover Theological Seminary, the Divinity School, and the new Theological School will assemble in Cambridge early in April for the celebration of what is to be called "Visitation Week", during which, the plans and problems of the Theological School will be discussed and a series of lectures on religious subjects will be held.

The program covers three days, April 3, 4, and 5. Among the features will be the annual Dudleian lecture, by Professor James B. Pratt of Williams College which will be given on April 3 on "Natural Religion--Consciousness and its Implications"; the annual Ingersoll lecture on Immortality, to be given on April 4 by President George E. Horr of the Newton Theological Institution; the Hyde lecture on "Lands Lost to Christianity--their Demand on Missions," by Dr. Talcott Williams of New York; and the two Southworth lectures on "The Democratic Ideals in the History of the Church," to be given by Dr. George La Piana and Dr. Henry J. Cadbury of the Theological School Faculty.

In addition to these lectures the schedule includes a talk on the new school and its program by Dean Sperry, meetings of the alumni, two chapel services, and two dinners, one given by the Society for the Promotion of Theological Education, and one given by the trustees of Andover Theological Seminary. There will also be further opportunities for discussion of the problems of the school and the ministry. The Visitation Week falls in term time, and classes will be held as usual during the morning hours, the alumni being welcome as visitors.