FINAL ITINERARY FOR BUSINESS SCHOOL TRIP ANNOUNCED

Will Start June 17, Tour 22 Cities in East and Middle West, and Return July 21--Few More Places Open

The final itinery of the Business School summer trip, which will begin at Boston on June 17 and be completed with visits to several Bridgeport, Connecticut, factories on July 21 has been arranged by the Ramond and Whitcomb Company; which is in charge of the expedition. A representative of that concern will be in the travel bureau of the CRIMSON today and tomorrow from 1.30 to 3.30 o'clock to explain the details of the trip to those men who may be interested in filling the few remaining vzeant positions in the private car in which the group will travel.

In each of the 22 cities which will be visited, the students will make observations of the industrial processes and methods employed in its factories. Certain sections of the party will be delegated to concentrate on special features in each of the several plants, and will later make reports upon the results of their study. In this way the group will be enabled to cover a very large amount of material with considerable thoroughness. The supervision of the work of the trip is under the Industrial Management Department of the School.

On the westward swing the course will lead through Niagara Falls, Buffalo, Cleveland, Akron, Toledo, Columbus, Dayton, and Cincinnati, to Chicago where the party will arrive on June 30 and will remain for several days, including July 4. The factories which will be studied during this part of the trip will include those of the Ontario Power Company, the Shredded. Wheat Company, the Lackawanna Steel Company, the White Motor Company, the Goodyear and Goodrich Rubber Companies, the Toledo Ship Building Company, the National Cash Register Company, and the Procter and Gamble Company. While in Chicago the group will visit the stockyards and the large packing houses, the Grain Exchange, the Hart, Schaffner, and Marx and Sears-Roebuck Companies, as well as making a side trip to visit the United States Steel Company's plant at Gary.

After leaving Chicago, the men will go to Milwaukee where they will study the operation of the flour mills and tanneries. Thence, the itinerary includes Calumet, Houghton, Ishpeming, Marquette, and Mackinaw City, before the arrival on July 12 of the party in Grand Rapids, where it will observe the work of the great furniture companies. Detroit, and the Ford Motor Company will be the next objectives, after a study of which the embryo business men will visit the Eastman Kodak Company of Rochester. After a stop-over at the Dutchess Bleachery of Wappingers Falls, the travellers will advance to the final city on their program, Bridgeport, which they will reach on July 19, and where in the two following days, they will inspect the establishment of the American Brass Company and the Winchester Arms Company.