GLEE CLUB MEN TO SING IN RADCLIFFE OPERETTA

PERFORMANCES WILL BENEFIT SCHOLARSHIP FUND

Tonight and tomorrow night at 8 o'clock and tomorrow afternoon at 2 o'clock members of the University Glee Club and the Radcliffe Choral Society will present in Agassiz House Gilbert and Sullivan's operatta, "The Gondoliters", for the benefit of the Choral Society's scholarship fund. Dr. A. T. Davision '06, who is in charge of the music for the production, will be assisted by J. G. Woodworth '24 during the entertainments, the staging of which has been directed by Miss Pauline Jones. Miss A. W. Allen is chairman of the committee in general charge of the performances.

The leading male part in the operatta is played by A. W. Daggett '25, while the principal feminine role is acted by Miss Elizabeth Worcester. The supporting cast of 13 men and 20 women, exclusive of the 12 dancers, includes J. F. Lautner '21, who was the leading man of the production staged last year. The scene of the operetta is Venice in 1750.

The University men taking part in the production are: The Duke of Plaza-Torro (a Grandee of Spain)  T. D. Cairns '25 Luiz (his attendant)  A. W. Daggett '25 Don Alhambra del Bolero (the Grand Inquisitor)  L. W. Elder 3G. Venetian Gondoliers: Mureo  J. F. Lautner '21 Giuseppe  E. F. Knauth '24 Antonio  C. K. Lawrence '23 Giorgio  H. W. Kite '25

Chorus of Gondoliers: S. W. Bell '25, J. W. Knedier '24, J. S. Littell '23, E. A. Powell '25, and T. S. Ruggless '24.

After each of the evening performances there will be dancing until 12 o'clock. Bowers' orchestra will furnish the music. Most of the higher priced tickers for the performances, which are open to the public, have already been sold, but $1.00 and 50 cents tickets may be obtained, until 1 o'clock today at Kent's Book Store, or any time before the performances at Agassiz House.