TEACHERS' ASSOCIATION TO HOLD SESSION TODAY

Thirty-Second Annual Meeting Will Be Held in Sanders Theatre--Prominent Educators Will Speak

The thirty second annual meeting of the Harvard Teachers' Association will be held this morning at 9.45 o'clock in Sanders Theatre. The topic for the morning session is "The Study of the Individual Child". The annual luncheon of the Association will take place at the Union at 1 o'clock, after which there will be several addresses, the speakers being introduced by Dr. Richard C. Cabot, Professor of Clinical Medicine and Social Ethics in the University.

At the morning session there will be three speakers, who will consider collectively the normal, subnormal, and nervous child. Dr. Walter F. Dearborn, Professor of Education at the University, will speak on "The Normal Child"; Dr. Walter E. Fernald, Hon. '13, Superintendent of the Massachusetts School for the Feeble-Minded at Waverly, on "The Subnormal Child"; and Dr. C. Macfle Campbell, who is Director of the Boston Psychopathic Hospital, will close the program with an address on "The Nervous Child".

The program following the luncheon at the Union will be opened by Dr. Richard D. Allen, Director of Research and Guidance, Providence, Rhode Island, who will speak on "The Use of Intelligence Tests in School Administration in Providence". Dr. Arthur W. Kallom, Assistant Director of the Department of Educational Investigation and Measurement, Boston, will next speak on "The Attitude of the School Child Toward His Work", and Professor Robert M. Ogden of Cornell University will discuss "The Need of Some New Conceptions in Educational Theory and Practice".

The morning session is open to the public and the luncheon to those who secured tickets before last Wednesday.