BUSINESS SCHOOL SUMMER TRIP INCLUDES 13 CITIES

Men Will Leave Boston June 10 and Go to Chicago--Will Stop Along Route at All Well Known Factories

The itinerary for the annual Business School summer trip, from June 10 to July 1-4, has been announced by the Industrial Management Department.

Leaving Boston the evening of June 10, the men making the trip will reach Chicago on June 24 by way of Buffalo, Detroit, Grand Rapids and Milwaukee. The Ontario Power Company at Niagara Falls, the Carborundum and Shredded Wheat factories, and the Lackawanna Steel Company will be visited in the vicinity of Buffalo. Arriving at Detroit June 14, the trip will take in the Ford and either the Packard or the Cadillac plants, the furniture companies at Grand Rapids, and, the docks at Marquette.

After going through the flour mills of Milwaukee, the tour will reach Chicago, visiting the stockyards, the packing companies, the Grain Exchange, Hart, Schaffner, and Marx, and the Sears-Roebuck Company. A side trip will also be made to the United States Steel Company plant at Gray, Indiana.

On the return trip, by way of Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Toledo, Akron, and Cleveland, such firms as Procter and Gamble, the National Cash Register Company, the Timpkins Coal Company, the Libby-Owen Glass Company, the Toledo Ship Building Company, and the Goodrich Tire Company will be inspected. From Cleveland to Boston the itinerary includes the White Motor Company at Cleveland, the Eastman Kodak Company at Rochester, the Dutchess Bleachery at Wappingers Falls, the American Brass Company and the Winchester Arms Company, both at Bridgeport.