Luncheons, Speeches, and Boat Races to Enliven "Father and Son" Reunion on May 19; Band Will Head Procession of 300

A brass band will lead over 300 fathers and sons of 1896, 1899, 1901, and 1902 in their procession to Soldiers Field on May 19. Beginning with a reunion at 12 o'clock at the Newell boat house, the festivities will continue through the Princeton baseball game, the fathers and sons being joined by mothers, daughters, and other guests at 3 o'clock at the game, where seating will be by classes.

A four-oared race between the sons of the different classes will be the feature of a program of water sports in the early afternoon. After a visit to the Freshman Dormitories a luncheon will be served at the boat house, where Dean Little and other members of the University faculty will address the gathering.

The "Sons of 1901", the first organization of its kind in the United States, was organized informally two years ago. With nine sons in college this year and 15 more coming in 1923-24, however, plans for a permanent organization have been made. At the last monthly meeting following luncheon in Smith Halls dining room, a constitution was adopted. This constitution, probably representative of those which the other organizations will adopt, provides for an Executive Committee of five undergraduates, including the three officers ex-officio, and an Advisory Committee of members of the class of 1901.