NET-MEN TO MEET M. I. T.

Captain Duane Will Be Able to Play Only in Doubles Matches

At 3 o'clock this afternoon on the Divinity Courts, the University tennis team will oppose M. I. T. in nine matches, while at 4 o'clock the University seconds will meet a four-man Holy Cross team. Judging on the basis of comparative scores, the Crimson team, although without the services of Captain Duane in the singles matches, should be able to overcome the opposition which the Technology racquet men will offer.

Captain Tremaine, who has been out of the Technology line-up for more than a week because of a sore shoulder, may be able to participate in today's playing, in which case he will oppose Ingraham in the number one match.

The teams will line up as follows:

Singles.--Ingraham (H) vs. Russell (T); Guild (H) vs. Tressell (T); Pfaffman (H) vs. Miller (T); Briggs (H) vs. McWane (T); Bondi (H) vs. Storb (T); C. W. Farnham (H) vs. Harris (T).

Doubles.--Duane and Ingraham (H) vs. Russell and Tressell (T); Guild and Pfaffman (H) vs. Storb and Harris (T); Briggs and Dixon (H) vs. McWane and Miller (T).

So far this year the second team has had only one match, that with Andover Saturday in which the schoolboys won 5 to 4.

The line-up of the seconds is:

Singles.--J. M. Cabot '23, J. P. Duncan '25, Donald Stralem '25, and E. M. Upjohn '25.

Doubles.--Duncan and Upjohn; Stralem and L. H. Rouillon '24.