MR. LEVINSKY NAMES HIS LAST CARD BY TELEPHONE

COOKE, MACOMBER, AND ROEBLING ARE THE HUMORISTS

A group of Sophomores known as "Mr. Levinsky" have hoodwinked lower classmen from the mysterious stronghold, "Porter 1367," for several days, with a marvelous mind reading phenomenon. Their prestige is falling off, however, since the discovery of their domicile in Russell Hall.

Mr. Levinsky claims to read minds over the telephone. If the serious minded inquirer holds a playing card in his right hand and thinks hard about it, Levinsky can determine the card. But some friend of Mr. Levinsky's must be certain to tell the victim just which Mr. Levinsky to ask for. Only Mr. S. A. Levinsky can guess the ace of spades, and only Mr. C. D. Levinsky can come to the conclusion that the card is a club and moreover a four. There are fifty-two Levinsky brothers.

Suspect Deal With N. E. Tel. & Tel.

The switchboard operator in Randolph Hall reports that over 100 calls from that dormitory have been put in for Porter 1367. It has been suggested that perhaps the Levinsky combination is in league with the telephone company.

But the truth is that "Mr. Levinsky" is the group of men living in Russell 25. Things went smoothly for A. G. Cooke '26, W. B. Macomber '26, and R. C. Roebling '26, until the Freshmen heard about the marvelous Levinsky. Then they were swamped with requests to forecast German exams, to tell whether the objects of amorous youths' affections were loyal, and to decide ethical questions.