F. A. O. Schwarz '24, Senior class secretary, has drawn up a new set of rules definitely to determine just who shall be included in the 1924 class list and the Senior Album. These rules, which have been approved by the Class Committee, will be handed down to next year's class with the hope that they will become permanent. A lack of uniformity in the makeup of class lists has been conspicuous in the past. On the basis of the new classification, the list and album will include the following men.
1. Any man who is now in the College or the Engineering School and hopes to get his degree (A. B. or S. B.) this spring and who wishes to be counted socially as a member of the Class of 1924, provided he has not been in any other Senior Album and Class List and provided, in the case of the Engineering School, that he has not been graduated from another college.
2. Any man who for a full year was associated with the Class of 1924 and who wishes to be classified permanently as a social member of that class, provided he has not been in a previous Album and Class List and provided also that he is not and does not hope to be a graduate of another college and provided he has not been dismissed.
3. Any man who has died while considered socially a member of the Class of 1924.
4. Any man who receives a degree as of the Class of 1924 and wishes to be counted socially with that class whether or not be receives his degree in the year 1924.
5. Any man dismissed because of studies, who has spent a full year at College with the Class of 1924 and at least part of another year at college whether or not with the Class of 1924, provided he wishes to be counted socially with the Class of 1924 and has not been included in any previous Senior Album or Class List, and provided also that he is not and does not hope to be a graduate of another college. Those men, dismissed for some other reason than studies, who in the opinion of the permanent Class Officers should be included in the Senior Album and Class List and who are not barred by the above provisions.