CRIMSON AND MAPLES AT IT AGAIN TONIGHT

Green-jerseys Have Since Specialized in Overtime Contests--Battled B. A. A. to Draw Last Night--Game at 8.15

Harvard and the Maple A. A. will play off their 1-1 tie of a week ago Monday, at 8.15 o'clock tonight in the Arena. Coupon No. 8 in the season ticket books will admit to the game.

Since their deadlock with the Crimson, the green-jerseyed skaters have played three overtime contests. On Saturday they fought until midnight through three extra sessions with the Boston Hockey Club, only to end up in a 4-4 tie; blue laws then forced postponement of the game.

Monday evening saw the Maples working overtime once again, but on this occasion only one additional period was necessary to nose out Boston College 2 to 1. Last night against the B. A. A. the two teams played till well after midnight, and were forced to stop at the fourth overtime period after 85 minutes of play, with the score dead-locked, 3-3. So if past performances mean anything, this evening's program should be a lengthy one.

The Crimson team relaxed its efforts after the engagement at Princeton, but will be back in full swing again tonight. Mid-year worries have already set in for a few members of the squad, but the rest of the players will be able to present an unacademic appearance, so that the local club outfit should feel sufficiently at home.

The dopsters have tonight's encounter down on their list as one that will produce hard play and fast skating at both ends of the rink. The Maple players are known as being too seasoned to be easily exhausted by their attack of overtimeitis, and Harvard's victory has convinced all the sceptics that there is a hockey team in Cambridge