WORKSHOP LISTS CASTS FOR THREE SHORT PLAYS

"Charcoal," "The Strongest Man," "Brotherhood," on Program for Private Performance This Week

The 47 Workshop yesterday announced the casts for the three one-act plays which will be given at a private performance at the Agassiz House tomorrow and Saturday and to which a number of University students have been invited.

"Charcoal" by P. W. Barber '25 and for which the set was designed and painted by Mrs. P. W. Barber includes E. P. Goodnow '17 as Pa O'Connor, Miss Lilian Hartigan as Mary O'Connor, his wife, and F. L. Strong 1L and Joseph Curtis 2L as Ivan and Horace O'Connor respectively.

The cast for "The Strongest Man" by Mrs. E. H. Sullivan the set for which was designed and painted by R. R. Bumberger, is announced as follows: Angelique  Mrs. R. W. Hall Felipe  D. W. Keyes '25 Celeste  Miss Doris Langer Jean Baptiste  R. W. Bushnell '17 The Boy  John Larson Gabriel  A. F. Ward Neighbors  Mrs. Doris Halman   Angela Morris   Dorothy Leadbetter   Agnes Porter   Helen Gaskill   Isabel Fulton

The set for "Brotherhood" by William H. Wells '23 was designed and painted by Mrs. Raymond Knight.