BUSINESS SCHOOL TO HEAR IVY LEE

Visiting Lecturer Has Wide Experience in Varied Fields of Business--Was Advisor to Rockefeller

Mr. Ivy L. Lee, one of the foremost publicity experts in the country, and an advisor in public relations to the Pennsylvania railroad and many other large business interests, will spend a week, from February 6 until February 9, giving lectured and presenting problems to classes in the Business School, it was announced yesterday.

During his stay at the University, Mr. Lee will give a number of special lectures. On Tuesday evening, February 5, he will lecture at the Union under the auspices of the Business School; while on the evenings of February 6 and 8, he will talk in Pierce 110 on subjects connected with the function of publicity in business. In addition, he will hold numerous conferences with Business School students for vocational advice.

Has Had Varied Career

In the course of his career as a publicity manager, executive, and adviser to scores of great corporations throughout the country, Mr. Lee has been intimately associated with the most prominent personalities in the business world. He was for some time a member of the personal advisory staff of John D. Rockefeller. His connection with the Pennsylvania railroad has given him a detailed knowledge of railroad problems, and he is a distinguished lecturer on this subject. His lecture at the Union, which will be of a non-technical nature, and open to Union members, will probably touch on railroad questions, and also include some interesting side-lights on big business notables.