TORONTO LINES UP, READY FOR CRIMSON

Visitors Have Twice Taken Measure of Boston College and Downed B. A. A.--University Faces Hard Problem

In the three games which the Toronto University team has played in Boston during the holiday season, only twice has the puck landed into the Canadian cage. In these three contests, moreover, the Northerners have tallied eight times. The Crimson forces, therefore, will have a real job on their hands tonight when they take on the visitors at 8.15 o'clock in the Arena.

In the first game of their Christmas invasion the Toronto outfit got the better of the well-known Boston College fighting spirit by a 3 to 1 score. In spite of the locals' playing the entire 45 minutes with the same six men, the visitors were hard put to it to score, largely because of the uncanny guardianship which the B. C. goal-tend exercised over his cage.

On the following night Coach Smyth's players nosed out the B. A. A. 2 to 1. The Boston team suffered from the absence of two of its regulars, but was able to hold Toronto to a deadlock up to the last seven minutes of the game.

New Year's night saw the Canadians take another fall out of Boston College, this time a 3-0 shutout. The Maroon played better than before, but so did the visitors. Captain Hudson of the invaders showed himself the best man on the ice, and scored two of the goals, in spite of his seven minutes in the penalty pen.

If the Crimson is the first to cage the puck tonight, it must look well to its tally, for in both the games where they have allowed themselves to be scored on, the Toronto men have shot in their points only after their opponents have drawn first blood. They seem to have the habit of coming from behind.