PROFESSORS COMBINE IN LITERATURE TALK PLAN

LECTURES COME ON WEDNESDAYS BEGINNING FEBRUARY 13

A series of lectures on Plato, Horace, Shakspere, Moliere, and Cervantes has been arranged to be given on successive Wednesday afternoons at 4.30 o'clock in Emerson D.

These lectures are planned primarily for students concentrating in ancient and modern literatures, and are intended to furnish some guide and suggestion for the private study of such men. Although the public will not be admitted, the talks are open to all members of the University and of Radcliffe College.

The program of the lectures is as follows:

February 13.--"Plato", Professor Charles B. Gulick '90, chairman of the Department of Ancient Languages.

February 20.--"Horace", Professor Clifford H. Moore '89, chairman of the Department of the Classics.

February 27.--"Shakspere", Professor George L. Kittredge '82, chairman of the Department of Modern Languages.

March 5.--"Moliere", Professor Charles H. C. Wright '91, Professor of French Language and Literature.

March 12.--"Cervantes", Professor Jeremiah D. M. Ford '94, chairman of the Department of Romance Languages and Literatures.