ARENA SOLD OUT FOR LAST TORONTO CLASH

Visitors Almost Certain to Score--Well-Organized Crimson Attack Alone Can Give Crosby's Team a Victory

Harvard will tackle Toronto a second time at 8.15 tonight on the Arena ice, while in the other half of the double-header the Boston Hockey Club faces the American Olympic team once again.

The bill has proved an attractive one, for early in the week all tickets had been disposed of, so that even standing room is expected to be at a premium. Toronto's victory Thursday was by so scant a margin that the outcome of tonight's contest is by no means regarded as a forgone conclusion.

The Crimson will have to display an improved offensive if the University is to come away victorious, for such rough-and-tumble fracases as that which led to Harvard's lone tally two days ago cannot be relied on to produce enough scores to outweigh the points which the slightly speedier Toronto forwards are almost certain to slip across.

Conversely, Toronto may be expected to be more adamant than ever on the defence, while on the attack Coach Smyth's players will make even more persistent efforts to escape the effective checking back by the Crimson forward line which kept the Canadians well in hand on their organized raids into Harvard territory last Thursday.