CERCLE FRANCAIS WILL GIVE 3 ONE-ACT PLAYS

Casts Announced for Performance in the Copley Theatre Scheduled for January 16

The casts were announced yesterday for the three one-act plays which the Cercle Francais will give in the Copley Theatre in Boston on Wednesday afternoon, January 16. The plays will again be under the direction of Monsieur E. Perrin from the Theatre des Variete of Paris.

The following will play in "La Joie Fait Peur" a comedy by Mme. Emile de Girardin: Miss Helen Grew  Blanche Miss Ethel Thayer  Mme des Aubois Miss Rosamonde Thomas  Matilde William Graves  Noel C. S. M. Grayson '27  Octave J. D. Lodge '25  Adrien

In Theodore de Banville's verse comedy, "Le Baiser," the two parts of La Fee Urgele and Pierrot will be taken by Miss E. Ixe and Ernest Iselin '26.

In the final play, "Les Sonnettes" by Henri Meilhac and Ludovic Halevy, the following will be in the cast: Miss Rosamonde Adie  Augustine Miss O. Zed do Chateau Lansac.  La Comtesse J. R. Robinson '25  Josef

The next play by the Cercle Francais will be "Jalouse," a comedy in three acts by Alexandre Bisson and will be given in the Copley Theatre on March 12.