TOUR OF HASTY PUDDING SHOW INCLUDES CHICAGO

ITINERARY INCLUDES NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON

Tentative arrangements for the annual tour of the Hasty Pudding Show during Holy Week, which were announced last night include, the unprecedented feature of two performances in Chicago. While it is possible that Hot Springs, Virginia may replace Chicago on the itinerary indications are that the present plan will be realized.

Will Perform for Graduates First

Beginning, as always, with a performance for graduates only on Wednesday, April 14 in the theatre of the renovated Hasty Pudding Club House, and two performances on following days for undergraduates, the 1924 Show will travel west to Chicago, and return to Boston for its final appearance playing in Washington, New York, and Providence on the road. The omission of Baltimore from this year's trip has been due to the indication that a visit there during Holy Week would not be as advisable as the contemplated appearance in Chicago.

The New York performances will be held in the Plaza Hotel, on Friday and Saturday, April 22 and 23, and include a matinee on Saturday. In its last three performances, in Boston, the Show will play in the Fine Arts Theatre.

Cogan Will Conduct First Readings

In the temporary absence of Coach Louis Silvers, B. S. Cogan '23 will begin very shortly to conduct readings of the play and the first few rehearsals of the cast proper. The drilling of the chorus will probably not begin until the latter part of February. New material has reported for the different parts and the revision of the book itself is nearing completion.

Complete Itinerary

The complete tentative itinerary follows:

Wednesday, April 9. Graduates' Night at the Hasty Pudding Theatre.

Thursday, April 10. Undergraduate Performance at the Hasty Pudding Theatre.

Friday, April 11. Undergraduate Performance at the Hasty Pudding Theatre.

Monday, April 14. Chicago or Hot Springs, Va.

Tuesday, April 15. Chicago or Hot Springs, Va. If Hot Springs is included in the itinerary instead of Chicago, there will be a performance on

Wednesday, April 16. In Washington.

Thursday, April 17. In New York.

Saturday, April 18. In New York, matinee and evening.

Wednesday, April 23. In Providence.

Thursday, April 24--In Boston.

Friday, April 26. In Boston.

Saturday, April 26. In Boston, matinee and evening.