PI ETA SHOW TO BREAK PRECEDENT OF DECADE

Will Appear at Wellesley and Smith, Committee Announces--Seek Ned Wayburn as Coach

The Graduate Committee of the Pi Eta Club decided last night that for the first time in over ten years Wellesley and in all probability Smith will be included in the itinerary of the annual show. The first public performance will be in the Pl Eta Theatre in Cambridge. The second will probably be in Brookline, the third in Newburyport with Wellesley, followed by Smith, next on the itinerary, while the last two nights will be in Cambridge.

Efforts are being made to secure Ned Wayburn, one of the most famous Follies' coaches in New York. Mr. Wayburn has had a famous record as a successful chorus trainer and dancing-teacher. He also teaches a school in New York to train chorus girls.

Although the Graduate Committee had planned to announce the choice of a play last night, a decision was made impossible, because two more manuscripts have been handed in. It is expected that a choice of play will soon be made in order that the trials for parts may be started within two weeks.