FENCERS TO CROSS SWORDS

Coach Danguy Plans Practice Series for University Swordsmen

Although the first match of the Harvard University Fencing Team is still far away, Coach Danguy is giving his men rigorous raily training.

The squad this year will have the advantage of practising in semi-official matches against the Boston Athletic Association team, which will be composed largely of last year's University Team, the Lane brothers, Fleer, Shearn, and Watson. These men, who are in Graduate Schools of the University, will probably play for the Boston Athletic Association under the supervision of Coach Danguy who coaches the Boston Athletic Association fencing team in addition to his duties at Harvard.

A tentative schedule, which was announced, is as follows: February 14  Bowdoin February 21  Pennsylvania February 28  M. I. T. March 7  Columbia March 14  Army March 21  Dartmouth March 28  Yale

It is possible that among the University's rivals Princeton's rowly-formed fencing team may be included. Last year, although Princeton had a fencing, team, it lacked a coach. It is expected that a coach will be engaged this year, and that Princeton will place a team in the Intercollegiate Fencing Association.