STICKWIELDERS PRACTICE FOR BOSTON LACROSSE CLUB GAME

Squad of 25 Working Out Daily in Preparation for Annual Contest

With 25 men out for lacrosse, the squad is rounding into shape for the annual fall game with the Boston Lacrosse Club on November 5. This will be the only game of the fall season and will conclude the fall practice.

Two of last year's letter men, J. H. Watson '25, and Albert Norris Jr. '25, have been lost to the fall team through football, but will return for the regular spring season. The loss of these men leaves four letter men for the fall line-up: Captain A. E. Reed '26, J. M. Skilling '26, J. J. Sullivan '25, and W. O. Reynolds '26. In addition there are five letter men from the 1927 team; J. N. Lisle, W. W. Babson, H. O. Simpson, H. M. Coleman, and D. C. Backes.

Especial emphasis has been placed on stick work in recent practices, but in anticipation of the game with the alumni players the coming weeks will be devoted to long scrimmages, during which the coaches plan to develop a complete system of passing.

There is a possibility that next spring's schedule will include a return game with Yale. A number of games have already been arranged, but the full schedule will not be announced for several weeks.