FRESHMEN UP AGAINST IT IN MILFORD GAME

MALLORY, 1923 YALE CAPTAIN, IS PREP SCHOOL COACH

When the Freshman eleven lines up opposite the Milford School team at 2 o'clock this afternoon, it will be up against an undefeated combination coached by Mallory, captain of the great Yale 1923 team. 1928 will have to play unbeatable football to come through the day victor.

Milford Has Two Backfields

The Milford squad contains men who have starred for various schools before besides two brothers of Yale Team A regulars, Kline and Stur- han, a substitute tackle. According to the assistant coach who travelled to Boston with the team last night in the absence of Mallory, whose duties on the Yale gridiron are keeping him in New Haven for the weekend, Milford has two backfields of almost equal ability available for today's battle.

To face this famed outfit Coach Campbell has a team still in a youthful stage of development. Judging from the way teams usually develop, however, today should find the Freshmen at top form. Hopelessly hampered by injuries the first two games of the season, Captain Bell's eleven displayed last Saturday, when it defeated Worcester Academy, the first signs of promise