SILVERS WILL COACH HASTY PUDDING PLAY FOR THIRD YEAR

Vehicle Not Yet Selected--May Be Either Revue or Play With Plot

Mr. Louis Silvers will coach this year's Hasty Pudding Club play, it was announced last night at a meeting of all men who intend to write music or books for the production. Mr. Silvers has coached the production for the past two years, and has met with great success.

No definite arrangement has been reached yet as to what kind of a play the Club will give. Sentiment seems to be divided between a revue with a sales of specialties and a play with an indicate plot. The decision depends on the action of the Committee in charge of the selection of the play. This choice will be made in the early part of December, and in the meantime all men who intend to write plays have been asked to hand in a synopsis of their work at 16 Rollis Hall by Monday night, November 17.

In speaking to the men who were present at the meeting last night Mr. Silvers advised them to group together with two or three men working on a single play, instead of each man trying to write his own. He said that in this way better results are usually obtained.