As Yale Prepares--

By Crimson STAFF Correspondent, (Special Dispatch to the Crimson)

New Haven, Conn., November 18, Changing their plans this afternoon, the Yale coaches decided to have a short scrimmage for the second University team against the scrub team. The scrimmage lasted 20 minutes, during which the seconds made one touchdown when McGunigle took the ball over on a short line plunge.

The lineup of the second team consisted of Hart and Osborne, ends; Richards and Benton, tackles; Eckart and Wortham, guards; Burt, center; Bench, quarterback; McGunigle, Wadsworth, and Cutler, backs. Late in the scrimmage Cutler went out and his place was taken by Failing.

The University team lined up with Bingham and Luman, ends; Joss and Butterworth, tackles: Root and Sturhahn, guards; Lovejoy, center; Bunnell, quarterback; Pond, Allen, and Cottle, backs. Bingham seemed to be in good shape and will be able to play Saturday against Harvard.

All the men were in uniform today: Stanley Gill, who played left end throughout the game against Princeton last Saturday and has been at the infirmary ever since, was in his football togs. An X-ray examination of his hand has shown that no bones are be clearing and his muscle bruises seem to be clearing up. Luman is in first rate shape. Noble, who was hurt in the Maryland game, was also in his football togs.

For the University team there was only a signal drill, and the scrimmage for the second team was not a sever one. There will be a long practice tomorrow, consisting principally of signals, with a shorter one in the Bowl on Thursday. The last practice of the season will be a light signal drill on Friday.