P. B. H. CLOTHING COLLECTORS GOT TWO TONS OF MAGAZINES

Thayer Reports Result of Drive--Gives List of Items Received

It was announced yesterday by H. K. Thayer '25, who was in charge of the recent fall clothing drive of Phillips Brooks House Association, that two tons of magazines were collected. These will be given to the American Library Association for distribution to the American merchant marine.

Two hundred books were also included in the bag of the clothing collectors. Of these the text books will be added to the Phillips Brooks House text book loan library, and the remainder will be given along with the magazines to the American Library Association.

Many charitable organizations will share in the clothing which was amassed. These institutions include the Family Welfare Society of Boston, the Industrial Aid Society of Boston, the Cambridge Welfare Union, and the Salvation Army. As has been the custom in the past, a shipment will be sent to the agents of Phillips Brooks House at Robert College, Constantinople, and to Beirut, Syria.

The complete list of items received is as follows: 15 suits, 26 overcoats 24 coats and vests, 92 pairs of trousers, seven rain coats, 82 hats and capes, 100 pairs of shoes, 25 pairs of overshoes and rubbers, 200 shirts, 225 articles of underwear, 325 collars, 300 ties, 45 pairs of socks, seven bathrobes and four sweaters.