RALROAD SERVICE TAXED TO LIMIT WITH 40 SPECLALS SCHEDULED FOR YALE GAME

New Haven and Bosten and Albany Plan Extra Service for Big Game Crowds-Will Make Run Between Boston and New Haven in Under Four Hours

The New Haven railroad is preparing for a greater rush of passengers to the Yale game this year than ever before, in spite of the competition from automobiles and other conveyances. "Two years ago we thought we had reached the peak", said the agent at the South Station, "but this year everything points to a greater amount of business than ever before." At least 40 special trains will run into New Haven from New York and Boston tomorrow morning, and several others will leave Boston this afternoon.

There will be four special trains out of Boston this afternoon and evening, including a special section of the Midnight. Eleven more trains will leave this city for New Haven tomorrow morning, the last one leaving about 9 o'clock, at the latest hour possible to insure arriving in time for the game at 2'clock.

Extra Trains To Leave Grand Central

The first special train will leave New York at 7.50 tomorrow morning and the last at 11.04. There will be 24 extra coach trains leaving the Grand Central Terminal during that time. One special will be run from Providence tomorrow morning. The regular train schedule will be maintained so that the service of the regular trains will be provided in addition to the specials.

To Make New Haven Trip in Four Hours

Railroad authorities at the South Station stated that the running time between Boston and New Haven would be slightly under four hours, and that the trip from New York to New Haven would be made in one hour and 50 minutes. On the return trip the trains will be operated on a slightly slower schedule.

After the game special coach trains will be run to New York every ten minutes until all passengers have been accommodated. The trains to Boston will be run on an absolute schedule which will be run on an absolute schedule which will be posted in the New Haven Station. The last special coach train of the seven that will be run will leave New Haven about 7 o'clock in the evening and should arrive in Boston before 11.30. The railroad expects to have the majority of the spectators of the game back to their destinations before midnight tomorrow.

In addition to the trains over the New Haven the Boston and Albany will operate three special to New Haven from Boston via Springfield.

Today's Trains All Sold Out

The service from Boston over the New Haven begins this afternoon with an extra section of the Knickerbockers Limited at 1 o'clock, consisting entirely of parlor cars. This will be followed, at 1.02 by a New Haven special, carrying parlor cars, coaches, and a dining car. At 2.50 o'clock there will be a second special consisting of parlor cars and coaches. Tickets to the first two of these trains have all been sold.

At midnight tonight a sleeping car special, consisting of twelve New Haven sleepers, will leave Boston, arriving in New Haven tomorrow morning and returning tomorrow night.

"Harvard Limited" Leaves at 8.10

On tomorrow morning special service will commence at 7.20 o'clock with a parlor car train, by the shore line. This will be followed at ten minute intervals by six other parlor car trains. The first coach special will leave Boston at 7.25, the second at 7.35, and the last at 8.30. In addition, the "Harvard Limited", on which will travel a large number of students, accompanied by the band and the second team, will leave Boston at 8.10.

The Boston and Albany Railroad will run three special trains from Boston by way of Springfield, leaving tomorrow as follow:

To Run Trains Via Springfield

One parlor car train will leave Boston at 8 o'clock in the morning, arriving at Springfield at 10.36 o'clock and in New Haven at 12.35 noon. Returning tomorrow evening the train will leave New Haven at 6.25 o'clock.

Another parlor car special will leave Boston at 8.15, consisting of ten Pullman cars, and will arrive at New Haven at 12.40 o'clock. Returning this train will leave New Haven at 6:30 P. M. The third train, consisting of ten steel coached will leave Boston at 8.20 o'clock and will arrive in New Haven at 12.55 noon. Returning, it will leave New Haven at 5.35 o'clock.

All the Boston and Albany trains will stop at Springfield fifteen minutes for lunch and make additional stops at Worcester and Newtonville.