TO CONDUCT RELIGIOUS COURSE UNDER BROOKS HOUSE AUSPICES

A. Bruce Curry Will Teach Students How to Carry On Discussion Groups

Mr. A. Bruce Curry, a well-known organizer of religious discussion groups, will spend six evenings at Harvard, beginning today. Under the auspices of the Phillips Brooks House, Mr. Curry will instruct a class to teach students to conduct discussion groups and socialized recitations.

The first four of the meetings will be open to all men in the University, but the last two will be open only to men selected by Mr. Curry. Representatives from Boston University and Tufts, and most of the other colleges and universities within the metropolitan district, will attend the course of meetings. The first meeting will be at 7.30 o'clock this evening at Phillips Brooks House.

Mr. Curry will hold similar meetings at 4.15 o'clock every afternoon this week at the First Baptist Church, at the corner of Clarendon Street and Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, which students who are unable to go to the evening meetings may attend.

The work centers about a new interpretation of Christ and the Gospels. Some of the subjects to be discussed are: "Is Our Religion Second Hand?" "Are We Living by the Footnotes?", "Can We Take Jesus Seriously?"