WILL CHEER FOOTBALL TEAM AT MASS MEETING TONIGHT

Procession to March Through Dormitory Region--Withington Is Principal Speaker

At 7 o'clock tonight over 1500 students are expected to jam the Living Room of the Union in a monster mass meeting to cheer the football team and coaches before the game with Princeton.

In spite of the general feeling of assurance over the outcome of Saturday's battle, a perceptible change has come over the college during the past week, reducing to a minimum the former feeling of over-confidence. The Crimson has subdued the Orange and Black but once since 1916, and that in the memorable struggle at Palmer Stadium last year. In the other four encounters, the University has been a loser twice, and earned a tie twice.

The team, which is going to start against Princeton, will sit on the platform tonight. Lothrop Withington '11, captain and star tackle of the 1910 team will be the main speaker. Captain M. W. Greenough '25 will follow with a short talk for the members of the team.

S. B. Kelley '25, captain of the University crew, will have charge of the meeting, and will lead the cheers. Alden Briggs '25 will lead songs. Printed leaflets containing the words of the more important Harvard songs will be distributed before the meeting. Music will be furnished by the University Band.

Just before the meeting the band will parade through the dormitory district starting at Memorial Hall, going to the Freshman Dormitories, and returning to the Union through Mt. Auburn and Bow Streets.

Tomorrow another mass meeting will be held at the Stadium. Led by the band, the students will form a procession starting in front of Widener at 4 P. M. and marching down Boylston Street to the field. The teams will line up and go through a short practice session as the onlookers cheer and sing the football songs.