BUSINESS SCHOOL AWARDS BOK ADVERTISING PRIZES

FILL PLACES OF TWO MEMBERS OF JURY WHO RESIGNED

Dean W. B. Donham '98, of the Business School, administrator of the University's Advertising Awards founded in 1923 by Edward W. Bok, today announced that the jury to make the awards has recently met and made its decisions, which will be announced in January.

Two Old Jurors Resign

Mr. Stanley Resor of the J. Walter Thompson Advertising Agency, and Bruce Barton of the Barton, Durstine, Osborne Agency, originally members of the Jury of Award, resigned last fall in order that their agencies or clients might be free to submit material for the prizes if they so desired. Under the rules laid down by the Jury of Award, firms represented on the jury may not submit material. The places of these two men were filled by Milton Towne of the Joseph Richards Company and George, Carter Sherman of the Sherman and Lebair Agency, both of New York.

Other members of the jury are Philip Thomson '02, of the Western Electric Company; H. K. McCann, of the H. K. McCann Agency in New York; E. W. Parsons, Advertising Manager of the Chicago Tribune: Harry Dwight Smith, of the Fuller and Smith Agency o, Cleveland: O. C. Harn, of the National Lead Company; M. T. Copeland G. '03 director of the Bureau of Business Research of the Business School; and Daniel Starch G. '08, professor of advertising at the Business School.