COUNTESS KAROLYI MAY VISIT THIRD UNIVERSITY TEA

Faculty of Many Departments Will Be at Reception Today in Union From 4.30 to 6 O'clock

The Countess Catherine Karolyi, wife of the former President of the Hungarian Republic, will probably be present at the University Tea, to be held in the Living Room of the Union this afternoon from 4.30 until 6 o'clock.

Countess Karolyi who is visiting Boston on a lecture tour, will be the guest of Professor and Mrs. I. L. Winter for the afternoon, and they hope to bring her to the Tea later in the day.

Is Exiled From Hungary

Countess Karolyi has been exiled from her country ever since her husband's government was overthrown by the Bela Kun Bolshevik regime, which in turn was succeeded by the reactionary. White Terror of Admiral Horthy. At present she is touring the United States giving lectures on conditions in Hungary.

Members of the Divisions of Philos- ophy, Geology, Astronomy, Germanic Languages, Classics, Semitic Languages, Mineralogy and Petrography. The Library officials are also especially invited.

B. F. Rice Bassett '25 will act as Head Usher. H. P. Sharp '25 and P. W. Williams '25 will serve as assistant Head Ushers. The Ushers will be Sterling Dow '25, A. H. Starke '25, W. F. Howard '26, Hugh Kite '25, G. M. Vanghn '27, W. D. Doane '27, R. F. Manhelm '27, P. W. Chase '25, W. O. Field '26, L. K. Bigelow '27, W. C. Babson '26, Mason Hammond '25, H. G. Dorman Jr. '26, E. M. Bailen '26, J. S. Ballantyne '27, A. H. Chase '26, R. T. Ford '26, L. W. Schwarz '26, W. A. Henderson '26.

The following members of the faculty and their wives will be present: Professor and Mrs. R. B. Perry, Professor and Mrs. C. I. Lewis, Mr. Carl Zener, Mr. Winthrop Bell, and H. A. Wolfson, and Mr. and Mrs. C. C. Pratt of the Philosophy Department; Professor and Mrs. Reginald Daly of the Geology Department; Professor and Mrs. Harlan Stetson, Mr. and Mrs. J. A. Mitchell, and Mr. Donald Purdy of the Astronomy Department.

Also Professor and Mrs. W. G. Howard, Mr. and Mrs. Walter Silz, Mr. F. R. Koelz, and Mr. H. W. Pfund of the Germanic Languages Department; Professor and Mrs. H. W. Smyth, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Sherman, and Professor and Mrs. C. B. Gulick of the Classics Department: Professor and Mrs. W. R. Arnold, Professor and Mrs. D. G. Lyon, and Professor and Mrs. J. R. Jewett of the Somitic Languages Department; Mr. R. W. Goranson of the Mineralogy Department: and Mr. and Mrs. W. C. Zane and Mr. and Mrs. C. A. Mabady of the Library