P. B. H. COMMITTEE WILL MAKE GIFTS TO 25 CAMBRIDGE BOYS

Annual Distribution to Be Made Next Friday Afternoon

Twenty-five Cambridge boys will receive gifts from the welfare committee of Phillips Brooks House on the afternoon of Friday, December 19, it was announced yesterday by W. S. Tibbets '17, graduate secretary of the Phillips Brooks House Association. The distribution, which is an annual affair, is under the direction of N. S. Howe '26, chairman of the undergraduate welfare committee.

The boys who will receive the gifts were recommended to the Association by the Cambridge Welfare Union which has investigated individual cases before making the recommendations. They will meet at Phillips Brooks House at 4 o'clock on Friday. The presents will be distributed at this time and light refreshments will be served in the decorated parler. The presents will consist of sweaters, shoes, stockings and other articles of clothing suited to winter wear.

The chairman of the welfare committee will be assisted by the following members of the committee: Russell Dewart '25, W. H. Gratwick '25, C. L. Peirson '25, A. M. White '25, R. S. Coolidge '27, S. H. Hallowell 2nd '27, George Higginson 2nd '27, Austin Lamont '27, and E. D. Pratt '27.