PRINCETON TRIANGLE PLAYERS PRESENT "THE SCARLET COAT"

Tonight's Performance in Opera House Commences at 8.15 O'clock

The Princeton Triangle Club will present its new musical comedy, "The Scarlet Coat", this evening at 8.15 o'clock at the Boston Opera House. The proceeds from this performance will be divided between the Building Fund of the new Triangle Club Theatre at Princeton and the Endowment Fund of the University. The Triangle Club is coming to Boston at the invitation of the Hasty Pudding Club and the New England Association of Princeton Alumni.

The scene is laid in the Canadian Northwest and the action, which "promises to be fast and furious", deals with the adventures of one Pierre of the Woods, who is a free trader struggling against the competition of the Hudson Bay Company. A notable character in the play is a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, who, although not speaking a word, is the centre of the plot and directs the course of the entire play. In the character of Secret W. Service, the anaemic poet of the northland, is offered an opportunity for rich satire upon literature dealing with the "great open spaces".

Special Jazz Orchestra Will Play

A special attraction of the performance will be the Specialty Jazz Orchestra, which won an "almost international reputation by its European trip last summer, when it played before the Spanish Royal family and at many noted resorts.

There will be tea-dances and parties preceding the performance. Many prominent Boston women and former patronesses of the Hasty Pudding Shows are helping "to assure success to the performance."

Tickets are on sale at Leavitt and Peirce's and Herrick's.