HOCKEY TEAM MEETS TIGER SEXTET AGAIN

Orange and Black Star Never in Better Condition -- Charles Davis Returns After Two Weeks' Absence

Reports published last week that Van Gerbig would be out of tonight's game went a-glimmering last night when Coach Gaw told a CRIMSON reporter that the Tiger ace has fully recovered from the injury which he received on his knee-cap. He will play for the most part on the defense, but the Princeton mentor also expects to use his best bet in the forward line, either at left wing or center. The game is called for 8.15.

Tiger Players in Good Condition

The Orange and Black players arrived in Boston yesterday and practiced at the Arena from 6 to 7 last night. Coach Gaw kept two forward lines in action at his end of the rink; so that Gleason and the defence men were kept busy handling one attack after another. Stout, who is out for the rest of the season, watched the practice as a non-combatant. "Van Gerbig has never been in better condition in all his life," he said. If there is any Princeton player who is suffering from injuries, it is Charles Davis, who met Van Gerbig head-on in practice some time ago and slightly pulled a body muscle. Davis was out of practice two weeks, and only returned last Friday, while members of the squad were holding informal sessions at Lake Placid.

Throughout the season Coach Winsor has been the adviser for the Boston Hockey Club. After the club had suffered a series of defeats recently, Owen was moved up to center in order to shake off the team's staleness. The shake-up was momentarily successful, as the Hockey Club trimmed the Maples handily last Tuesday, although it lost to the Bears on Saturday. If the subs come into action tonight, as they undoubtedly will, followers of the sport believe that a similar shift might be made in the course of the game tonight. Harvard  Princeton Austin, l.w.  r.w., A. Davis Beals, c.  c., C. Davis Hill, r.w.  l.w., Wilkinson Chase, l.d.  r.d., Van Gerbig Crosby, r.d.  l.d., Wall Cumings, g.  g., Gleason